WA2UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Calls...

3 posters

Go down

Microsoft Calls... Empty Microsoft Calls...

Post by Rainbow Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:37 pm

This evening I received one of those phonecalls, you know the ones that claim to be from Microsoft and your computer is full of malicious crap and is downloading junk... blah blah blah... I let the guy go on for a while and at the point where he asked me to turn on my computer and sit in front of it, I put the phone on speaker and gave it to Lewis...the ensuing conversation was hilarious...

The Microsoft guy gave Lewis some instructions and Lewis sat there nodding and answering "yes" "OK" , then when the guy asked him if he could see the windows button on the keyboard... Lewis launched into full Lewisese dialect and told him about dinosaurs, animals, food, the Wiggles Big Red Car and even began to sing to him

The "Microsoft Guy" asked several times what language are you speaking, as aparently he could get a translator if need be... Lewis just kept babbling...

Microsoft guy says "I cannot recognise what language you are speaking, can you speak English?"

Lewis continued to babble...

... After 4 minutes the "Microsoft Guy" says " aaaahhhhh... I see, you are playing with me" and hung up...

Laugh ?
Oh Yes very hard !!

This one was much better than the time I simply put "The Microsoft Guy" on speakerphone and left the phone on the kitchen bench while we continued cooking dinner etc...

Bloody time wasters.
Rainbow
Rainbow
Crayfish
Crayfish

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Calls... Empty Re: Microsoft Calls...

Post by prawnz Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Classic Rainbow .

Most people hate these types of callers , I on the other hand love them . Like you I get a great deal of entertainment at THEIR expense lol!
prawnz
prawnz
Krill
Krill

Back to top Go down

Post by gregster Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Katie seems to like them too, and has a knack of going along with the the call but in a reverse wind up kind of way. Always good to hear the conversation.
gregster
gregster
King Prawn
King Prawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down