WA2UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Jokes.....WARNING.

3 posters

Go down

Some Jokes.....WARNING. Empty Some Jokes.....WARNING.

Post by Chook Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:16 pm

My neighbour pops his head over the fence again and says, “I want you to kill my wife for me, I’ll pay you $10,000.” I accept, telling him all it will take is one bullet, just below the left tit. He looks at me and says, “I want her dead – not fucking knee-capped!

!

Not half bad. Japanese farmers reckon they’re doing it tough? BULLSHIT! I seen one farm on TV and the prick had two huge boats and about 20 cars in his front yard!

What’s the difference between a refugee and ET?

ET looked better, smelled better, learnt English, didn’t claim benefits, had his own fucking bike and wanted to go home!

A guy gets a call from the police telling his house was robbed. The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife. A moment of silence passes and the guy says, “I can’t believe they fucked my wife after only five cans!”

Got this text from my brother recently. It read. “Can I stay at your house for a while? My missus kicked me out after s! he caught me measuring my cock. It just reaches the back of her sister’s throat!”

Was shagging this bird over her kitchen table when we heard the ! front door open. She said, “It’s my husband! Quick, try the! back door!” Thinking back, I really should have legged it – but you don’t get offers like that every day.

Sorry for not calling you on New Years, I just got out of jail. I got locked up for punching the fuck out of this bloke at a party. In my defence….. when you hear an Arab counting down from 10, your instincts kick in.

!*******************

I sa! w a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money. Last night I rooted a sheila called Penny – spooky or what?
Chook
Chook
Crayfish
Crayfish

Back to top Go down

Some Jokes.....WARNING. Empty Re: Some Jokes.....WARNING.

Post by Mugs Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:45 pm

its good to laugh [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mugs
Mugs
Crayfish
Crayfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I use to go out with a girl named Dawn,

every now and then I close my eyes and I can see the crack of Dawn.

Maverick
Krill
Krill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down